Basic Tuneup: $55
- Adjust front and rear brakes
- Adjust front and rear derailleurs
- Lube cassette and chain
- Clean and check the frame components for safey
Standard Tuneup: $75
- Basic Tune-up, plus:
- Drivetrain cleaned with degreaser (on bike). Bike is hand spray cleaned and wiped
- Lube chain, derailleur pivots, and cables
- Wheels trued
- Headset and bottom bracket inspected and adjusted
Advanced Tuneup: $135
- Standard Tune-up, plus:
- Chain and Cassette removed and cleaned in parts washer
- Disc rotors trued
- Adjust wheel hubs
- Wash, detail, and polish
- Replacement of any worn/damaged cables
E Bike Service: From $100
E-bikes are more complicated and time-consuming to repair. All e-bike repairs will are done at $100 an hour with a $100 minimum.
Winter Storage+Tuneup: From $125
Get your bikes out of the garage for winter, and get them back tuned up. We'll store your bike from Nov. 15 until April 15, and return it to you ready to ride. Base price includes basic tuneup.
We quote out custom repairs at $70/hour, or $100 for e-bikes. If you drop your bike with us, Tim (our repair tech) will reach out to you directly with a quote.
We restore old bikes! Contact us for a custom quote.